The PP 803 Printer offers a professional solution for heavy duty, flexible, cost-efficient printing. The rugged metal design and the Paper and Ribbon “Run Control”, guarantee reliable unattended printing. With its proven connectivity concept the PP 803 is prepared for any network environment.
The ultra precise registration results in perfectly placed print for preprinted forms, such as shipping documents and tickets. The Intellidrive™ – Technology guarantees superb print quality, with crisp characters and high readability barcodes.
The Automatic Gap Control (AGC) allows printing on paper up to 1mm (0.04 inch) thickness and transport paper with a thickness up to 2 mm (0.08 inch). The long-life print head fires the wires against a print bar and can produce up to 9 copies.
With up to two Tractor Cassettes and the Auto-Tear-Off function, the PP 803 makes handling fan-fold media as easy and reliable as possible.
Handling media widths of up to 9.4 inches wide, the PP 803 is perfectly suited for decentralized, network-based environments, supporting industries such as logistics, barcode production, address labels for mailing, pressure sensitive label applications, distribution and warehouse applications.
- Heavy duty 24-wire dot matrix printer with IntellidriveTM – Technology
- Compact flat bed design with 94 columns and print bar
- Robust design for industry
- High print performance: 600 cps (10 cpi) 500 pages/hour 40,000 pages/month
- Up to 9 excellent copies (1+8)
- Up to 6 paper inputs, up to 3 paper outputs
- Low cost per page using 30 million character ribbon
- Printing width up to 165 columns (10 cpi)
- Easy user operation via macro functions
- Personality Modules (interfaces) with emulations for major host and network environments
- ASF Cassette: Up to 3 automatic sheet feeders; paper size: DIN A4, A4 landscape, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal
- Cassette A2: Cut sheets form 70 to 100 g/m2, form sets up to 260 g/m2; capacity: 180 sheets (80 g/m2) paper width up to 305 mm (12 inch)
- Cassette B2: Paper 100 to 150 g/m2; form sets up to 300 g/m2; envelopes from 70 to 90 g/m2; capacity: 40 envelopes (70 g/m2)
- Cassette C: Thick and infexible sheets and envelopes up to 300 g/m , documents with middle fold
- Cut Sheet Stacker: front-side stacking of up to 80 sheets, installation in the upper tractor guede instead of tractor cassette
- Printer Stand: For handling of dual fanfold paper input; dimensions: 450 x 660 x 840 mm (WxDxH) , ASF 4 to 12.2 inch weight: approx. 16 kg
- Stacker: Integration of the printer into production line is possiblefor stacking up to 2,000 pages in combination with the printer stand and is controlled by SPS interface