LogiJet TC8 Two-Color Thermal Transfer Printer
The Microplex LogiJet TC8 is a Two-Color, 8” wide, Twin Print engine design, Thermal Transfer Printer developed to meet the new world-wide GHS Standards for Hazard Warning Drum Labels!
MICROPLEX has partnered with Industry Leaders, to provide a GHS Compliant printer, which consists of; the LogiJet TC8 Thermal Transfer Printer, matched with qualified Pressure Sensitive Label Stock and Red-Black TT Ribbons, all backed by annual on-site maintenance and support, resulting in a Total Solution that meets all new GHS and BS5609 standards for hazardous chemicals.
FeaturesSAP Integration with PCL5c Support
- Seamless and easy integration of the LOGIJET TC8 to most production systems (i.e. SAP) supported by the PCL5c emulation.
- No middleware or software modification necessary!
- Batch printing of individual labels
- Every label can have different content
- No preprinted labels needed!
- Petroleum and Chemical Industry
- GHS Qualified Drum Labels
- Pharmaceutical, Production, Food industry, etc…
- Meets BS5609 standards
- LaserJet PCL5c®, JetCAPS® emulation and 100% Microsoft Windows® Drivers and compatibility.
- Robust Metal Case and engine frame suited for rough industrial usage, straight-through paper path, ease of Operator use, individual Print Head temperature control, precise two-color image registration!
- Memory 64 MB Ram with 16 MB Flash memory
- Exclusive, Hazard Pictograms – optimized and high resolution Hazard Pictograms are available, along with over 170 internal fonts and over 19 resident barcodes.
- Cutter: “between job”, guillotine style Cutter
- Unwinder: External Label Roll, holds up to 8" (203 mm) OD, with 3" core, Label Rolls
- Integrated form management up to 12 MB flash for forms and fonts inside the printer
- Status-out: provides notice of each correctly printed page via interface
- SPS-Control: integration of the printer into production lines possible controlled by SPS interface
What must be Printed by the GHS Label Supplier?
The regulations of the old “Dangerous Substances Directive” were changed in the year 2008 into the new EC Regulation; No.1272/2008, also called GHS/CLP Regulation that requires a Continuous Chemical Color Drum Label Printer or Cut Sheet Chemical Color Drum Label Printer like the TC8 printer.
GHS = Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Hazardous Chemicals.
CLP = Classification, Labelling and Packaging of Hazardous Substances and Mixtures.