Microplex’s LogiJet T8-3 combines the robust Print Engine with the reliable Microplex Controller to become a dignified replacement with impressive characteristics.
The LogiJet T8-3 Direct thermal printing permits the use of heat activated thermal papers and films but requires no ribbon. Print color is limited to black. Direct thermal printing labels is normally for items stored away from heat, sunlight, and the label shelf life is less than 1 year. Your primary benefit is an overall lower cost since a ribbon is not required.
Do you need a Direct Thermal or Thermal Transfer Direct Web Mode printer?
- Will you ever need to print labels in colors other than black?
- Do labels need to be scanned or have a shelf-life of over 1 year?
- Are you printing high density bar codes (i.e. limited space)?
- These labels will be subjected to heat or sunlight?
- Printing on a variety of different substrates (i.e. papers, films and foils)?
If you answer yes to any of these questions you need to use Thermal Transfer printing.
- LaserJet PCL5e®, JetCAPS® emulation and 100% Microsoft Windows® compatibility
- Robust Metal Case suited for rough industrial usage
- Speed – 8 inch Model at 6 IPS (inches per second)
- MICROPLEX Printer Controller – processing of complex data streams at full engine speed, utilizing our state-of-the-art MPC
- Memory 128 MB Ram with 64 MB Flash memory
- Extensive Font and Barcode – available with over 170 internal fonts and over 19 resident barcodes, including USPS IMB (Intelligent Mail Barcode)
- Cutter: auto cut-off each label
- Integrated form management up to 12 MB flash for forms and fonts inside the printer
- Status-out: provides notice of each correctly printed page via interface
- SPS-Control: integration of the printer into production lines possible controlled by SPS interface