With rich feature sets and extensive model options, the Gryphon™ product series from Datalogic ADC represents the premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications.
For customers who want the high performance associated with laser scanning technology, the Gryphon GD4300 scanner is an ideal solution providing longer reading distances, snappy performance with a bright, well-defined scan line. Poor quality bar codes and low contrast labels with bad edge definition are not a problem for this Gryphon scanner, plus Datalogic’s patented Green Spot provides visual good-read feedback directly on the code, allowing for fast and accurate scanning which is especially useful in noisy environments or in places where ‘beep-free’ reading is desired.
The scanner’s stylish enclosure, light weight and compact size make it perfect for use in retail and office applications. Light industrial users will appreciate the scanners toughness. Its rubber-like overmold cushions the scanner when dropped, protects the scan window and prevents the scanner from slipping off counter surfaces. Featuring an IP52 sealing rating, its strong enclosure guards against dust and liquid spills, and anti-shock mounts provide additional protection for the internal scan engine and optics.
The Gryphon GD4300 readers offer a choice of two sets of multi-interface options: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 and Wand Emulation, or for use at the point-of-sale (POS), IBM 46XX, USB and RS-232.
- Aggressive reading performance: over 100 scans/second
- Excellent depth-of-field: over 47.0 cm / 19.0 in
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Remote Host Download lowers service costs and improves operations (GD4310 Model)
- Multi-interface solutions support most popular interfaces including USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46XX and Wand Emulation
- USB Certified Kits Available